Even small brands can workout an influencers program to help promote their products or services.
So, as a brand we continuously work with Ads and Influencers, but, who is really making the difference when it comes to results. To create true traffic, even sales.
There is no simple answer for this. I have seen success using both cases. But also, what calls my attention is that I have noticed that in many cases (and believe me, I monthly have access to Kip's of several brands efforts) the contribution that the influencers efforts create is by far much more higher that the ads efforts.
1. Who's bringing more traffic - You would be surprised what you can find here. Good influencers can really achieve amazing things.
2. What's is the conversion rate for the obtained traffic - Let's say we have 50% Ads based - 50% Influencers based, the question now is, how effective is this traffic, how many of the Ads share completed our goal, how many of the Influencers share completed our goal.
3. What's the social reach share - Again, what's the share for each channel when it comes to social visibility.
4. What's happening once people have access to our content on each channel - And once they public sees our brand, do they say they love us?, we get complaints?, do people enjoy more talking about how awesome is our car or do they prefer to see our car advertising?
5. What's working better One-to-one content (like ads) or Open Social Conversations (like Influencers talking) - Humans love to talk to each other, and that's a powerful thing.